Ark Byron is a two storey building with one flight of stairs to the upper storey and a small lift. Below is a high-level overview of our school's physical accessibility; for further information please get in contact with us.
- There is a disabled parking space on the site (but please contact us in advance).
- Access to the main building with automatic front doors
- A meeting room and toilets within easy reach of the reception, to accommodate wheel chair users and visitors with reduced mobility.
- Sport facilities located on the ground floor.
- A lift to access classrooms on the first floor for any students and school staff with mobility needs.
- A disabled toilet on each floor which is equipped with grab handles for additional support and emergency cords to request help.
- Disabled shower facilities with grab handles for additional support and emergency cords to request help.