NB PLEASE SEE SCHOOL CLOSURE PAGES FOR HOME LEARNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CLOSURE. INFORMATION BELOW RELATES TO WHEN SCHOOL IS OPERATING NORMALLY.
Please see the class letters at the start of each half term for information about the curriculum and home learning.
Reception Home learning will be:
- Phonics -practising sounds and writing the letters learned during the week. RETURN ON MONDAYS
- Please keep your child's reading book and reading record in the book bag every day so that we can read with your child and change the books.
- If you would like further ideas how to support your child at home please see the Curriculum page which sets out some week by week ideas.
Year 1 to Year 4 Home Learning will be:
- Reading books - changed each week. Please record your child's progress in his/her Reading Record Book.Please make sure the book is in your child's book bag so that we can change the book.
- Spellings. Please support your child to learn the words sent home in their spelling book.
- Maths:TT Rockstars for years 2 upwards will help pupils to practise their times tables in a fun way. All pupils have had their logins sent home. Please contact your child's teacher if you have any questions/need help.