Please see the class letters at the start of each half term for information about the curriculum and home learning.
Reception Home learning for this term will be:
- Phonics -practising sounds and writing the letters learned during the week. RETURN ON MONDAYS
- Please keep your child's reading book and reading record in the book bag every day so that we can read with your child and change the books.
- If you would like further ideas how to support your child at home please see the Curriculum page which sets out some week by week ideas.
Year 1 to Year 3 Home Learning for this term will be:
- Reading books - changed each week. Please record your child's progress in his/her Reading Record Book.Please make sure the book is in your child's book bag on THURSDAYS so that we can change the book.
- Spellings. Please support your child to learn the words sent home in their spelling book.
- Maths: Mathletics – new tasks set every week https://community.mathletics.com/signin/#/student